Saturday, February 17, 2018

One week of minding my energy


It's been a week now since receiving my Reiki achievements. I'm going through a spiritual, mental, and physical shift. I started noticing the clutter in my life (whether in emotions, or words coming out of my mouth, or thoughts) and how much I'm in need for a series decluttering. This might mean that I need to speak less, focus, do more meditation, and watch my food consumption.

But I feel so equipped as well to do so. Those hands vibrating with lively energy are becoming my best therapist. The first thing I do when I wake up is to pour energy to my chakras which feels so good like working out in the morning and feeling the blood rushing all over your body. I'm starting to have a more positive and vibrant outlook at life, becoming more sensitive to the subtle changes in my body and around me.

Talking about and giving Reiki to others make me more aware of my connection to all beings around me. It also made me realize how afraid people are to ask for help, even when they needed. Since giving reiki entails coming closer-- physically and emotionally-- it takes courage from both the giver and the taker to cross those boundaries, and for their energies to unite. A very powerful experience.

Reiki is offering me to do some major decluttering as I said before, something I know won't be comfortable but will bring in more peace and mindfulness in my life. I'll post the progress here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment