Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Losing the happiness

Sometimes I struggle to find meaning in life. Yes, I wake up everyday, go to to work, do stuffs I like, but I keep asking myself if I'm going anywhere or simply wasting time. I'm not taking about goals, but rather a bigger purpose in life, something I live for. Before, I used to try so hard not to give in. But now, it seems that my energy is running out slowly.

I feel so disconnected from everything around me-- from myself, the people, it's like being in a cocoon. And everything starts to feel cold and dull. Even the things that I once enjoyed slowly lose their glamour.

Anyway, I'm still determined to get back to my mindful life, where I felt more connected and in harmony with the being.

And my first action will be: complain less, thank more.

I'll keep this space updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment