Sunday, November 1, 2015

No Talk is Better Than Empty Talk






In the busy city life, it is hard to engage in meaningful conversations. You find yourself trapped in empty discussions, where people don't listen to each other since they are too trapped in their own ego. And no matter how many people you talk with in your day, you find yourself craving for true and real connection...a soul connection where someone listens to you and you listen to them and find yourself exchange a true conversation from the soul...it is hard to find that sometimes.

Not a long time ago, I found myself filtering my social networks and sticking only to those people whom I'm able to connect to on a deeper level, and this had certainly enriched my life. And at time when those soulful people aren't around, I just enjoy the company of myself... and God.

As for empty talks, I do my best to avoid them. And even when I get trapped in these kind of conversations, I try to open my third eye and see through what is being said, and feel the energies of people around me. It helps me stay true to myself no matter how fake the material world is.

So here's my two cents, don't engage in empty talks and meaningless conversations.Avoid them and stay true to yourself and the world. Treat your words as gold, you don't spill gold anywhere, do you?!


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment